Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Blog

              I think incorporating technology in the classroom is very important. The possible lessons and activities are endless when you can use technology. Using technology in the classroom can benefit me because it can make things so much easier, and it gives me an opportunity to be more creative with lessons. Students benefit as well, there are so many activities that students can participate in using technology.  Technology can make lessons more engaging for students, often times students are eager to use technology in the classroom. This creates a positive learning environment. Some of the challenges with using technology is that it doesn't always work properly. It is important to always have a back up plan, in case something does not work. Technology can also be very frustrating to use at times. You have to be able to know how to use the technology properly in order for it to work.

              Video editing is a very important tool I will take with me from this class. There are many ways you can incorporate video taping into lessons, and now that I know how to use the software it will be a pleasure to teach with this tool. I am also glad that we were given many pointers in excel and Microsoft word. There were many things I was unfamiliar with, and now I feel that I can do so much more in these programs. Also, our e-portfolios will be very important to us in the future. I am very glad we got to learn about the different programs involved, and then to actually make our own portfolios.


No comments:

Post a Comment